The company was founded by accident. I had a need for products for my home and I could not find any design solutions that would enhance my home so I created what I needed. As a response to what my friends saw, which were pictures of my products on my mobile phone, they encouraged me to start a company and to offer my products for sale to the public.
Where do you want your company to be in the next 5 years?
I want my company to be in the black, where I can finally make a salary for all the years investing in this company. I want to hire employees that will grow and be loyal to my company and that the company will be selling world-wide. I want to expand my product line and continue to be innovative.
What do you do?
I am an artist that creates functional art to enhance spaces. I design and manufacture innovative products. I also collaborate with clients & designers to create functional products for specific client needs; the end result is beauty and function.
What need do you address?
My crate products enhance beauty and function, allowing pets to be included in family life. While there are products that exist in today’s market place, they are typically placed in laundry rooms or unseen spaces, thus dogs are living without the family. In today’s world, dogs are family and they should be living within our everyday beautiful spaces, not alone in hidden spaces.
Services or Products
Bespoke Crates & Gates provides luxurious custom-made pet crates and gates for the discriminating buyer. The product line has expanded to include panels and tables, while providing other custom products for clients. The focus on the company is that they are unique, quality work that is an alternative to the mass-market options. Maricela creates innovative design ideas, she has been an artist through her lifetime, and thus her products beautify spaces with quality products. Her products have artistic beauty with function, which are unlike anything offered in today's market.
Maricela Sanchez Art and Bespoke Crates & Gates, creates site-specific innovations to enhance the beauty and function of your space.
- Integrity: We will be fairness and respect individuals, clients & vendors. We are committed to act in good faith, to comply with the rule of law and with policies and standards.
- Excellence: We will strive to be the best in our work, our relationships, our ideas, and our services. We are determined to do the best at what matters most. Our success depends people and our ability to deliver the level of consistent excellence expected by all.
- Vision: We will strive to be proactive, innovative and creative in all we do.
- Dedication: We remain dedicated to our customers and team and will hold ourselves to the same standards of excellence that makes us a premier brand. We are committed to discovery and continuous improvement in developing and implementing our products and services.
- Sensitivity: We value our employees, team members and customers and treat them with respect as individuals. We operate in a climate of openness and trust in which each of us fully grants others respect and cooperation.
As of early spring the businesses, Turquoise Building Products, Positional Therapy Pillow, Access Curriculum Together, and Camber Corporation are the newest clients of the INNOVATION CENTER.
Anita Mallory’s direct-sales company, Anita Mallory Designs, graduates from the Innovation Center.
Four Innovation Center clients take the next step in entrepreneurship: graduation.